Our Safari in India is based on wildlife, in the same concept as our African wildlife safaris. You will visit the The Taj Mahal, 2nd best Marigold Hotel, numerous wildlife, such as tigers, one horned rhino, panther and so much more. India is home to many National parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries with a diversity of its wildlife. We have chosen specific wildlife sanctuaries in India that are the best places to see tigers, lions, elephants, rhinoceros and birdlife. Our wildlife tours offer you unsurpassed excitement, an unforgettable journey and nature tours that you can enjoy forever.
Delhi, Agra, Agra Fort and Taj Mahal, Jaipur, Khana National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Satpura National Park and Kaziranga National Park.
Paw Print Safari Summary (1 being least difficult/ focused- 5 being most difficult/ focused)
Tour Dates & Pricing:
15th March to 1st April 2018 AU $10,825.00 per person sharing* Single supplement AU$3755.00 *
*All prices are subject to change due to foreign currency fluctuations. (airfares not included)
· Return international flights with Singapore Airlines incl tax,
· Domestic flights Delhi – Jabalpur + Jaipur-Guwahati- Kolkata incl tax,
· Accommodation on twin sharing bed and breakfast basis (except in Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Satpura and Kaziranga, where all meals are included),
· Arrival-departure transfers and land transportation using an aircon Toyota Innova for 02 people and using a 18 seater aircon Coach for group, Sightseeing tours / Game rides along with a local English Speaking Guide / Naturalist
· Including entrance fee to monuments / Park as follows: -
Delhi: Full day sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi
Kanha: 04 Game rides into Kanha National Park
Bandhavgarh: 03 Game rides into Bandhavgarh National Park
Satpura: 04 Game rides into Satpura National Park
Agra: Half day sightseeing tour of Agra + Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri en-route to Jaipur
Jaipur: Full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur including Elephant ride at Amber Fort Kaziranga: Game rides into Kaziranga National Park
High Tea at Castle Kanota en-route from Agra to Jaipur
Aircon Chair Car train tickets for the sector Jabalpur – Pipariya (1610/1832 hrs)
Aircon First class train tickets for the sector Bhopal – Agra (1515/2110 hrs)
· International and Domestic Air Fares, Visas, Arrival/ Departure Taxes, Insurance, Meals as per itinerary, Drinks, Items of a personal nature, Optional excursions, Tips & portage. Visas are on the onus of the traveler.