Your journey starts in Cape Town, Head through the Cedarberg Mountains, explore the Orange River by canoe and marvel at the Fish River Canyon. Experience breath-taking sand dunes in Sossusvlei. Travel to Etosha for wonderful game viewing. Practice your wildlife spotting in the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park, before ending your safari at Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, the Wildebeest Migration, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire, Masai tribe.
Paw Print Safari Summary (1 being least difficult/ focused- 5 being most difficult/ focused)
Janurary 2017 to December 2017, weekly departures
From US $4,095.00 per person sharing* Single supplement AU$905.00 * Local Payment ZAR $2750.00
*All prices are subject to change due to foreign currency fluctuations. (airfares not included)
· Airport Transfers
· Entrance fees as per itinerary
· Meals as per itinerary
· All Accommodation
· International and Domestic Air Fares, Visas, Arrival/ Departure Taxes, Insurance, Meals as per itinerary, Drinks, Items of a personal nature, Optional excursions, Tips & portage. Visas are on the onus of the traveller.
Optional Excursions/ Extras:
· Cape town - Full day cape point tour
- Half day city tour
- Winery tour
· Swakopmund - Living desert tour
· Guma lagoon - Scenic helicopter flight
· Victoria Falls - Scenic helicopter flight
- Elephant back safari
- Boma dinner